One Off Trades
A process made easy sell holdings
One Off Trades is a product developed by Kaz Private allowing parties to sell issuer sponsored shares without the need of opening a full trading account. The service is easy, affordable, and secure, eliminating all risks of fraudulent overselling and insolvency by guaranteeing that customers retain absolute ownership of their holdings until sold.
Our industry-leading process allows shareholders to sell their holdings in 4 simple steps.
Fill out the online form
Verify your ID online in a few simple steps
Your shares are sold using our state of art process
You receive your cash two days after the sale
*Subject to bank transfer times. It can take up to 3 business days to appear in the recipient’s account.
Designed for Investors who
- Wish to sell shares that are held individually, via trust, a company, or deceased estate.
- Are looking to minimize costs and maximize proceeds.
- Need to sell shares urgently.
- Wish to sell shares issued as part of a salary package.
- Have been issued shares in a company float, privatization, or demutualization (eg AMP, Telstra, IAG).
- Hold shares on SRN (Shareholder Reference Number).
- Wish to sell shares held in the name of their spouse, their maiden name, or child’s name without opening multiple brokerage accounts.